Do you have an empowering presentation?
If you can answer yes to the following questions, we invite you to submit a proposal for the speaking opportunities provided below.
- Does your presentation further the mission, vision, and goals of WE Ignite?
- Does your presentation educate or facilitate discussion around issues impacting women?
- Do you practice and actively engage in self-work to become anti-racist and anti-oppressive in all dimensions of diversity?
- Is the self-work you have been doing reflected in your presentation?
If you can answer yes to the above questions, we invite you to consider becoming a speaker at WE Ignite.
Information about the speaking sessions
The length of speaking sessions are between 30-75 minutes and 90 minutes for panels. Speakers are encouraged to use breakout rooms and to make their sessions as interactive as possible, to engage the audience. WE Ignite provides support through volunteers and committee members.
Why speak at the WE Ignite Conference?
All selected speakers will receive the following benefits:
- Complimentary VIP conference registration for them and one guest
- Online promotion through social media and conference materials
- Your bio will be presented to all attendees through conference materials
- Complimentary unedited video recording (speakers may also record themselves)
**Main Stage Speakers Only**
- Presentation Testimonial from WE Ignite Conference Chair
- Promotional opportunities for books or business services
**Must be approved by WE Ignite Committee**
For more information about WE Ignite and our past conferences, download About the WE Ignite Conference.
WE Ignite is committed to diverse, equitable, and inclusive environments where everyone can learn and grow. In alignment with this commitment, we look forward to your anti-oppressive and anti-racist proposals with an intersectionality and positionality focus to center the most marginalized.
By submitting your application through the link below, you acknowledge these statements and join us in the furthering of our commitment towards liberation and antiracism.